 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 317
316  |  318
Subject:
Next RichLUG Meeting - Saturday 2/23
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:36:53 GMT

Greetings!

Our next RichLUG monthly meeting will be happening Saturday, 2/23 at the
Tuckahoe Library. The small meeting room has been reserved for Noon - 5 p.m.
(library closes at 5:30 p.m.).

Our main topic of conversation will be making plans for the March 23/24
Train Show.  As always folks are welcome to bring recent or "in progress"
creations to show off.  Got stuff to trade?  Bring it along.

Everyone* is welcome!

For further details on location/directions check out the club site:
www.richlug.org

Hope to see you there!

Greg

*Children under 16 need to be accompanied by an adult.