 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 298
297  |  299
Subject:
Mindstorms Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:38:37 GMT

Dear Richmond Friends,

Thanks for your patience and help over the past months as I piddled around
with the idea of a Mindstorms group for SE Virginia.  I finally got the ball
rolling and wanted to let you know about it.

I've got a web page (sort of) that details our first meeting...

http://www.lugnet.com/~774/hrmug

It feels strange posting information about the new club in your newsgroup,
so this will be the last time I cross post.  I just wanted to let you know
in case you want to visit us.

I still hope to get back up to Richmond soon to see how things are coming along!

Take care,

Rich Jenkins