 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 296
  Pics from "LEGO Day at the Library" with RichLUG

I finally got my pictures from RichLUG's LEGO Day at the Library (Tuckahoe Branch, Richmond) developed and have uploaded them to Brickshelf. You can find them at: (URL) previous babblings about what went on and the fun we had can be found here: (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pics from "LEGO Day at the Library" with RichLUG

(...) Looks like a nice little layout for them to marvel at too. The pics are great. Congrats again on a great day and idea. --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com jains.has.it <-- Jain's Guide www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)