 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 291
    Great Show! —Stephen F. Roberts
   ...It was great getting a chance to drop down to Richmond and check out your layout. Good to see you guys again. And I've got to say it was a great first show! Congratulations on putting together a great looking layout with lots of great details (I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)