 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 226
Re: Next Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:16:07 GMT

September 1 is good with me.  I'll see everyone then.  I will be bringing my
intermodal docking station and a few trucks.

Tim

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@earthlink.net> wrote in message
Hi Guys

Well it looks like we will have to have the meeting on Sept. 1st.  I went • to
reserve the room and they are both taken on the 25th.  So I booked us for
the first.  I hope that is ok.  I look forward to being there, and seeing
all of you.

Later

Rich Schoonover

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
Just wanted to confirm - is our next meeting next Saturday (August 25) • since
that is the last Friday of the month or are we going to wait until • Saturday,
Sept. 1?

Tim