 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 221
Re: August 4th Meeting time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 02:27:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
Congrats on the new Lego room (oh yeah, and the house too  :-D)!  I will be
in around 10:00 on Staurday.  Even if the room isn't available until 11:00,
we don't really need it to begin the display break down.  Around the door is
mainly Bert's and my stuff so we can start right away with the break down.

I'll be there around 10 also.  That way we can move my stuff away from the
door first to make it easier to get to the rest.

I'll plan on bringing my box of track too so that if we do a train layout it
can be bigger.  I tore down all my trains though so I don't have anything
built to run - maybe I'll just bring the motors/wheels and baselplates and
we can have a train building meeting.  We can scavenge parts from Mt.
Thingamajig since I plan to take that apart anyway.

See you guys on Saturday.

G.