 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 210
Re: Meeting on the 28th?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:04:26 GMT

I would not mind coming by for a while either.

--
Overkill is the only sure kill.

SR

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I know the question has been raised multiple times and I'd like to • nail down
a final answer since it's only a few day's away.

Are we having the meeting?  I'm up for one that might run for just a • few
hours (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.?).  Since we'll be back again on the 4th • for the
takedown I don't want to spend all day this Saturday there.

I think it would be good to have a meeting though because I think • there's a
mention of it on the information posted in the display.  Also it • would be an
opportunity for folks coming by to see us in person and ask • questions, etc.

I don't have any particular ideas about a meeting agenda beyond that • but I
do have some more video* I could show for entertainment.  I was also
thinking about bringing some of the sets I bought at Brickfest and • putting
them together.

So who else would come to a meeting if we have one this Saturday • 7/28?

Also, has anyone already reserved a room for us yet or would we need • to
still do that?

Greg