 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 207
Re: BrickFest Photos on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:43:25 GMT

"Bert Waters" <lhwaters@hsc.vcu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Richard Schoonover writes:
Hi

I posted the BrickFest pictures of Bert's on Brickshelf.  The files had
spaces in them and had to be fixed before I could post them.  No big deal
though.  I will make sure everyone is able to put things on the • brickshelf
space.  I will send you all the password soon.

Thanks

Rich

Thanks Rich, I was at the library last evening and noticed a laminated • sign
posted at the front door of the childrens entrance. It had graphics and • said
"Check out the Lego display" Did RichLUG or the library create this? Also
one of the librarians said that they have had a real positive response • from
the public and employees. She said "It's a hit"  She also said she would
contact  you if there is a conflict regarding our leaving the display up
until August 4th. Will that be our next meeting date?

Bert

There is also a sign at the main "adult" entrance up top which says the same
thins (check out the Lego display downstairs).  My wife saw that the other
day when she was at the library.  She also went downstairs just to check up
on things and she said a mother was there with her 5-6 year old son and the
kid was just ga-ga over the display.  He kept looking and pointing things
out to his mom.

It is great that this seems to be well accepted.  It will bode well for
doing things with the library in the future.

Tim