 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
Meeting Time and Place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:44:11 GMT

HI Everyone

I just wanted to confirm a time andplace for a meeting.  I do thank Tim for
his input about the library and I think that would be a great place to meet.
I just wanted to see if Jan. 31st for our first meeting would be good.  It
could be at the Library that Tim talked about, the library is somewhat
centrally located.  I would be glad tomake the arrangements to do that.  We
could then talk about the Charter and other club business, and maybe even
finalize some of it.  I have really enjoyed reading the stuff that was
posted today.

On another note we have about seven members at the website now, and that was
more than I expected to end up with today.  That seven includes myself.  I
will make a list soon.  I have done a group email so I don't know if it will
display the rest of the group in the header of that e-mail.  Anyone can send
to that list though.

thanks

Rich Schoonover