 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 165
Re: Next meeting and the last one
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 12:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Timothy D. Freshly writes:

Big "me too" on all that.  As for our next meeting, I will vote for August 4
since I will be at a wedding on July 28.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong
but I thought that the display was staying up until August 4.  Is that
correct?

Tim

I probably spread that rumor thinking it would be easier to dismantle the
display on the 4th. I guess we need to check with the library on that one
though. Someone else may have reserved the case for August. Rich may know about
this. One of us can inquire next time we are there.

Bert