 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / 117
Re: Supernerd Headquarters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 13:30:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.richlug, Bert Waters writes:
Congratulations Greg! In honor of The Animated Brick Co. Showcase being
awarded the Cool LEGO Site of the Week, May 6-12, I propose we rename our
group Supernerd HeadquartersLUG.
Bert

Thanks Bert. Hopefully my efforts will not only entertain but will also
encourage others to embrace and exult in the supernerdiness that lurks
inside each and every AAFOL (Alleged Adult Fan of LEGO).

G.