 Organizations / United States / RichLUG / *106 (-5)
  Model of Colonial Williamsburg's Powder Magazine

Greetings – I want to share some pictures of a project I recently completed after a couple of months of occasional work and multiple purchases from Brickbay. I have built a LEGO version of the historic building Colonial Williamsburg’s Powder (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity

(...) Oops, yeah, you're right. My mistake (must've been preoccupied...). BTW I haven't seen any of those 4816-4819 sets you've seen at KB Liquidators. Do you know if they came in before the other stuff and perhaps got sold already? And wasn't $4.99 (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

  Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity

"Greg Perry" <supernerd23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GBwFMK.Kzy@lugnet.com... (...) were (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) maybe (...) It has been my experienced that these LEGO events are not staffed by LEGO employees but rather either by (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

  Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity

(...) The coupons were for Alpha Team, and you might be able to talk to a Lego customer service phone person about that as only 1 of 6 TRU stores in my area (Inland Empire area of California) bothered to dig to the bottom of the trash for the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

  Re: TRU & Missed Opportunity

(...) I took my kids to the LEGO Racers event at my local TRU. No one really knew what was going on; they just had a place set up where a store employee would race a kid with the racers. I noticed the employees wearing LEGO Racer buttons, so I asked (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact