  Train Show Flyers... We're #1.

Today in the mail I got a package of flyers for the Wilmington Greenburg show and guess who is first on the list... We Are!!! Sorry I don't have a scanner but I will try and get it scanned and up ASAP. For now are section of the flyer reads as (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

  (canceled)

  Re: Train Show Flyers... We're #1.

(...) Maybe NELUG should buy one with its positive cash flow!!! Dan Moquin (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Train Show Flyers... We're #1.

(...) There are enough people that have these that I don't think it's a good idea. MHO. ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)