Re: Mindstorm Mall Tour looking for a few good LUGs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 23:12:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.baylug, Matthew Teets writes:
[...] The tours dates and locations can be found at:
http://mindstorms.lego.com/
under the 2000 Mall tour.

Did anyone take pictures yesterday at the Liberty Tree Mall?  Was it a lot
of fun?

Looks like the Tour will be downtown Boston at FOAS on the Wednesday the 25th
and at the North Shore Mall in Peabody, MA from October 27-29.

--Todd