  Re: BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary

(...) As one who is going through this (Isabella turned 3 months last week!) I agree: - it IS the biggest thing that has happened in my life - it IS bigger than marriage - it IS bigger than owning a home - and, it IT bigger than any LEGO creation (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BBQ August 5th for 1st Anniversary

(...) Very cute. I like the part about Mom not thinking this was quite the novelty it was at the begining. Sounds just like my wife ;-). (...) Well I don't think you have much excuss then, unless of course you think you are going to catch up on (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)