  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) Count me in! For awhile now I've been trying to find an excuse to do more with my train set. (...) I can also supply some track and scenery. I just have a basic oval at present, but I'm planning to acquire some more track in the very near (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenburg Show Dec 2nd & 3rd in Wilmington MA

(...) Hey someone else besides me and Suz with a train! Cool! (...) I think the more automation and actual action the better. Obviously the Train will be moving barring a disaster and the fire scene sounds real cool but other little, or (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)