 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 769 (-10)
  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) Yes! We need a volunteer ASAP. And if I may be so bold, I think that everyone that is actually a member of Lugnet might consider sending at least a mere $1 USD -- that gives us (or rather, the person handling it for us all locally) perhaps an (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) In retrospect, I think Richard's proposal makes more sense than my idea, so as to not complicate Todd's life. I also agree w/ Frank's AND instead of my OR. JOHN (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) Sounds good to me, I'd be glad to join in. (I'd take care of it if I could, but I leave in three days and thing'll be quite hectic around here 'til then). If someone is willing to take care of it, please LMK ASAP - since I'm leaving, any (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) I like this plan, but how about flowers AND a LEGO set. Frank (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) suggestion. (...) Hmmmm...maybe we (all interested persons) should send funds to some ONE person local to Suzanne and Todd and ask that this person deal more directly with Todd for the purpose of getting a gift from lugnuts to Suzanne. Perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: NELUG BrikWars questions...

(...) consensus (...) Yikes, and I was thinking a Hundered or Two! I'm thinking a game with 50 people total would end really quick. Maybe that's just my inexperience talking. Here's what I'm bringing: 300+ Western Blue coat soldiers 100+ Indians ( (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) I live in Syracuse NY, so I yield to your personal knowledge and suggestions. I imagine I will just beam a message w/ the $10 to Todd and allow him to decide the appropriate gift...unless there is a better suggestion. (I don't wish to create (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

I also thought sending some virtual LEGO flowers to Suz (through Todd, of course) was a good idea - especially since they're from the site that Suz herself set up. Go to (URL) , then click on "web pages", then "Flowers by Harry". -s (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) Yes he does, paypal@lugnet.com If you want to do LEGO to Todd and Suz I bet we could work with The Construction Site. Believe me they know Todd and Suz. They also giftwrap and I bet they know their address (If not we do through Auczilla). (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Why don't we send flowers?

I use PayPal frequently in my eBay and Lego transactions...I have about $10 I could throw towards a bouquet (or a suitable Lego set for Suzanne) Anyone else think this is a good idea? I think brightening Suzanne's day ( and Todd's) is worth it...I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact