 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 764 (-5)
  Re: NELUG BrikWars questions...

(...) consensus (...) Yikes, and I was thinking a Hundered or Two! I'm thinking a game with 50 people total would end really quick. Maybe that's just my inexperience talking. Here's what I'm bringing: 300+ Western Blue coat soldiers 100+ Indians ( (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) I live in Syracuse NY, so I yield to your personal knowledge and suggestions. I imagine I will just beam a message w/ the $10 to Todd and allow him to decide the appropriate gift...unless there is a better suggestion. (I don't wish to create (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

I also thought sending some virtual LEGO flowers to Suz (through Todd, of course) was a good idea - especially since they're from the site that Suz herself set up. Go to (URL) , then click on "web pages", then "Flowers by Harry". -s (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Why don't we send flowers?

(...) Yes he does, paypal@lugnet.com If you want to do LEGO to Todd and Suz I bet we could work with The Construction Site. Believe me they know Todd and Suz. They also giftwrap and I bet they know their address (If not we do through Auczilla). (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Why don't we send flowers?

I use PayPal frequently in my eBay and Lego transactions...I have about $10 I could throw towards a bouquet (or a suitable Lego set for Suzanne) Anyone else think this is a good idea? I think brightening Suzanne's day ( and Todd's) is worth it...I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact