    Re: A brief state of NELUG message. —Shaun Sullivan
    Oops! I forgot to say "congratulations", Eric! I don't envy you the upcoming debate over what toys are shared and which are dad's and dad's alone :) congratulations again! shaun (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: A brief state of NELUG message. —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Thanks! (...) Actually the question has already been raised :-). To tell you the truth I have just said to make it a "wait and see" issue seeing it will probably be a couple of years before they want LEGO and the Duplo and Primo stuff is (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)