  Meeting: 07/12/2K, 19:30:00

I have just reserved the private room at Bison County in Waltham for 19:30:00 (7:30pm) for the evening of 7/12/2K. I told them there would be about 10 people there (based on the responses I've gotten to date) but the room can hold about 4 times that (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)