 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 609 (-5)
  Re: Age limitations

(...) As I said in another post, I am in complete agreement with everything Matt has said. I do not like "me too" posting, though, and if I see Matt eloquently defending the decision NELUG has made, I don't see the point in posting. (...) I have to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I loathe "me too" posting, and therefore don't do it. I am, however, in complete agreement with Matt in every post he's made. eric (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) No. As soon as we make a personal exception for you, then we have to judge each person under whatever age limit we set personally, and as others have said time and time again, that is *not* something we want to get into. (...) Obviously, by (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Formal Request

As everybody knows, we have had an application for NELUG membership from an individual who does not currently meet the guidelines for said membership. There has been a lot of discussion over these guidelines on LUGNET, much of it impassioned, (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Thank you, Jude. This is *exactly* what this discussion needs: people willing to look at the opposing side's viewpoint, willing to try to understand it, and willing to work *with* that viewpoint to get things done. Fact: People in NELUG have (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact