 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 549 (-5)
  Re: Age limitations

(...) I believe it was at Shiri's request. (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) Well, the FAQ is the only "policy" of the group that I see. Other than that, I see a single member of the organization sharing his views, which may or may not be those of the rest of the organization. I did notice that I didn't comment on a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) It doesn't matter if it's a long time or not - if new things are brought up, it's reasonable to request a second discussion about this. <snip> (...) Of course, silly me... I totally forgot to reply to the points in the FAQ. From the URL posted (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I did ask for consideration of the FAQ *and* my posts. You're not doing that. (...) I assure you that I wouldn't be going to such lengths to discuss this decision if it were a solitary opinion of my own. I try to be a reasonable person. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) One thing which it may be getting time to do is to remove lugnet.org.us.nelug from the list since it is not as public a forum as lugnet.org.us (and note that NONE of the Lugnet groups are truly public). Frank (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact