 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 514 (-5)
  Re: Age limitations

(...) Liability ? You worried about some homeboys carjacking the Town cars ? What responsible parent would want you guys "babysitting" anyone ? (...) 'Technically' means 'we aren't the one's discriminating', 'it's in the rules'. If it's an (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) there's _always_ an exception to prove the rule. rules are'nt bad things, but in _this case_ they are hurtful. shiri dori is an exceptional young woman. her thoughts and desires expressed so well here are proof. credit is due to shiri for the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) I am glad to see you took that advice, Shiri. I have been in opposition of this from the start, unfortunately, as an outsider, I've felt my statements were little more than smoke in the wind to NELUG... (...) As you should. After conversing (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

Shiri (and NELUG), I understand the potential problems of the age issue. I was the captain of a tournament paintball team where we had players that were under the age of 18. There is a much greater likelihood of injury in paintball than LEGO and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Age limitations

(...) you (...) this (...) age. (...) Although I haven't met Shiri yet, or even talked to her, from what I have seen from her postings, she very mature for her age. I haven't been to a meeting yet,(I will most definatly be attending the next one), (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact