  TCS Dry-Run

Hey Eric, Dave, Suzanne, Jeff and anyone else interested; Let's nail down a date for the dry-run. It's getting towards the end of the month so let's get down to business and set a date and place. I still offer up my home if you all want to car pool (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: TCS Dry-Run

(...) Dan, If it is OK with everyone else I don't mind going down to CT for the dry run. I am traveling on Business this week but I should be home late Friday night. This weekend might be short notice but I might be able to make it. Otherwise how (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: TCS Dry-Run

(...) I agree with the 26th, that's probably the best day. Around mid to late afternoon for a start time would be good, say 2 or 3 o'clock or whatever would be best for the people driving down. Dan M. (...) of (...) decide (...) to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)