  NELUG has its own newsgroup!

This will also be copied to the NELUG Mailing List. Followups set to lugnet.org.us.nelug For those of you that may not have noticed Todd has set us up with our own newsgroup. (Thanks Todd) This is Todd's origional announcement. (URL) group should (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me)