    Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out... —Tom Duggan
   (...) at (...) definatly try to make the next one, especially if it is at Bison County (went there with the wife....yummm). Anyways, I am not much of a train nut, but I could probably come up with a building or two for a display, or maybe even one (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) It would be very cool if you could contribute one of you fire houses to the display for a couple days. I have been a big fan of you fire houses for a long time and would love a chance to see one in person. Plus every good train, I mean town, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)