  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) at (...) definatly try to make the next one, especially if it is at Bison County (went there with the wife....yummm). Anyways, I am not much of a train nut, but I could probably come up with a building or two for a display, or maybe even one (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: OK I hope I'm not beating a dead horse but check this out...

(...) It would be very cool if you could contribute one of you fire houses to the display for a couple days. I have been a big fan of you fire houses for a long time and would love a chance to see one in person. Plus every good train, I mean town, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)