    Re: Do we have any train nuts around here? —Nathan McDowell
   (...) would be (...) Speaking of Cornelius... I can't view his section on your website, did you take it down? I wanted to marvel at his other creation some more... ~Nathan (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: Do we have any train nuts around here? —Jeff Johnston
    (...) Hmm, no, although I was having some problems viewing it. I uploaded it again and it seems to be OK now. On the other hand, I seem to be having weird difficulties with the Javascript I used and my new copy of Netscape. It works fine on PC (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)