 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 364 (-10)
  Re: all container input (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

Here are the containers that Dan and I made for the last Portland GATS: (URL) the vertical lines are an attempt to use brick lines as detail. SteveB (...) of (...) special (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: all container input (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

(...) Nice container Eric! The stripes look swell (...) Ditto. I have maybe 4 of those special 4x8 tile/plates... who needs them, they're a POOP. Well, sort of. :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: How about BOX CARS! (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

(...) Nice artwork. Very nice! I can visualise the train now... Here's what I am thinking. Why squabble over should it be cars, containers, etc? Let's do them all... we could perhaps let the clubs do boxcars, individuals do containers, and even let (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: How about BOX CARS! (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

Here is a link to a temp web page on the All World Train idea: (URL) do you think? Robin Werner GFLTC (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: How about BOX CARS! (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

WOW! you guys work fast! The container idea sounds good, but the container are small and all the different flat beds would look weird. I’m in if this is what work for you all. But, here is another idea, how about a special train... Yellow locos (2 (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: all container input (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

Eric, this shall do nicely -- Pls take note everyone! side note: I've never had allot of special train parts and consider substitutions the standard. (...) of (...) special (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: all container input (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!

(...) OK I decided to go ahead and make a NELUG container... (URL) think thats what your looking for. I used an Avery clear shipping label for the decal and it looks OK. I still have to build a car and I also want to try this in Gray to see what it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: PNLTC to break Guinness record!

Eric, a flatbed w/ club logo is also a reasonable offer. We'll run it. dp/PNLTC In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes: <snip> (...) <snip> (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: PNLTC to break Guinness record!

(...) Robin & Dan, This is comming from a non-train guy from a non-train group (NELUG). This sounds like a great idea. I know Larry P. posted what he felt a standard container would be and thats a good idea too. I personally have a small amount of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) Oooh! You should take action shots of him engaging in the fish-slapping dance! (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact