Re: LEGO Millyard model to cover 2,000 square feet, Sponsored by NELUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:03:04 GMT

According to Heuser, the project will be built over several weekends in the
course of the next 1½ years. The first of those will be this weekend when
master builders from LEGO will work with SEE volunteers, as well as
volunteers from NELUG, the New England LEGO adult special-interest group.

Thats odd,  I though NELUG stood for New England LEGO Users Group :-).  We arn't
NELASIG after all.  Anyway we'll be there and hopefully have pictures that we
will continue to update for a couple of years.

Eric Kingsley

RELATED LINKS:
http://www.nelug.org/
http://www.manchesterhistoric.org/mill.htm