    September 22nd Meeting —Jonathan Dallas
   Hey Everyone, NELUG is planning to have our September meeting on the 22nd. This is an excellent opportunity to see who we are. If you'd like to meet us please swing by. We will be meeting at the LEGO store in the Burlington Mall between 6:30 and (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)