  OurCon Invite: BrickWars, Moonbases, Pirates

Hi NELUG! Hendo here, finally with an update from my friend who is running OurCon ((URL) He has emailed to say that registration for Game Mastering and/or display organizing is now open for this event. OurCon will run April 16 - 18, 2004 at UMass, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: OurCon Invite: BrickWars, Moonbases, Pirates

(...) Spacely Towers is safe and sound under a shroud in my office, not collecting dust. It will be happy to be there. Hendo, I refer you to my initial post (URL) in which I wrote: (...) Hendo, YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!! -Cosmo (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: OurCon Invite: BrickWars, Moonbases, Pirates

(...) To coin a phrase from another cartoon dad: DOH! Actually I never thought of your tower with that description until you pointed out the similarity yourself to me... Can one fire oneself? ;) -H. (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)