 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2979 (-5)
  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars

"Shaun Sullivan" <shaun_sullivan@irco.com> wrote in message news:HKyGp4.Hvu@lugnet.com... (...) The teams look good, but what do you mean 'reinforcements as needed' for Dave? I thought he was on the villain team? While he will be a late arrival (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  The Random Masses (Was:Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars)

(...) This post is being crossposted to .gaming.brikwars, for the purposes of discussing quasi-random civilian actions. Our upcoming BubbleGum Crisis Themed TL6 battle takes place in an urban environment, meaning there will be lots of room for (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars

[taps playing in the background, with a strangely reggae beat] In light of some recent events, there has been some team upheaval. Travis, fearing the foregone conclusion of the BubbleBrick Crisis game, will not be able to make it. [taps fades to the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BubbleBrick Crisis - TL6 Brikwars

(...) Mr. Fleshrender, We need to decide what team you're to be on right quick ... so you can be included on strategy and planning e-mails for this coming week. Hmm, I suddenly had this evil vision of you making backroom deals with the villians, and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Boomer MOC

made my first mech today for an upcoming brickwars game based on anime. its kinda silly looking, but thats what makes it soooo evil. (URL) think the tag line in the brickshelf folder says it all. They are not equiped with range weapons, but are (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.announce.moc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact