Re: Brikwars 4/29/00 Pics are up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 19:56:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

Yes, I recognized it from your description in the earlier thread!
It looks cool!  Since it looks like a truck more than a jeep, it is
probably better scaled to the minifigs than the jeep.

I'm glad you like it!  I did make it a bit bigger overall to enable the back to
hold a bigger weapon or so it could act as a troop transport.  It was designed
more for BrikWars utility than realism. :D

I also like the bombed out church in the background.  It kinda looks
like your work.  Did you make it?

Yes, I did!  Thank you for noticing. :D  It was also at the other NELUG
BrikWars event (last Saturday) so there are more pictures of it at the NELUG
website (www.nelug.org) under the BrikWars Event links.

eric