    Working Gondola MOC —Eric Kingsley
   Well after a long building hiatus I finally have something new to show. This also happens to be my first successful automated MOC (other than a train). I had always had a need for a working Gondola because how else are Minifig's supposed to get up (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Working Gondola MOC —Jason Spears
   (...) Super neat. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.town, FTX)