  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Have you actually read any of these discussions? There's no point in cross-posting. No one outside of NELUG could possibly be interested in rules minutiae at this obsessive-compulsive level of detail. For now I'm working under the operating (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) I will not rest until turns take at least twice as long as they do now. I have not yet begun to broach the topic of wind resistance, for example. By the way, Mike: 4 pages of Ghoirboy stanzas and counting. Keep in mind each stanza is (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars part XII: A Game of Thrones II

(...) Hmmm...Well that sounds rather interesting to me. ;) I have not played before--I have expressed interest if I would be in the area--but from reading the initial post and followups I have to say that you guys are definitely fine-tuning the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, FTX)