    Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA —Shaun Sullivan
    The keep and wall sections look *fantastic* !!!!! Is there any chance we'll see an LDraw file of a wall section, so that we can get an idea of the piece count and design of them? *drool* I love it's scale, and the sparcity of windows is a nice (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA —Eric Kingsley
   (...) If I get some time I will try and LDraw a section. It is pretty simple and the hardest things to get are the 4 inside corner slopes and 8 outside corner slopes. Actually the outside corners arn't that hard anymore but I think the X-Wing is (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)