Subject:
Goblin Ambush
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 13:58:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

Here's a little playset I put together for a Brikwars game:

The latch mechanism is strong enough so that there is really no loose movement
of the door whatsoever.  I had great hopes of handing the rock over to
someone else and having them set it up on the field unaware of its surprise.
Then, whomsoever strayed too close would be ambushed by the squad of goblins
within.

Unfortunately I couldn't make the game, so I don't know how it worked out ...
anyone?

-s