  pictures from the TL2 game

Well, that was a lot of fun :) I'll leave it to others to do the full write up, but I do have to admit there's a certain preverse joy in seeing a field of troppers mowed down by a single sweep of dragon breath :) (URL) the rematch? :) Dan (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Mmm... Were is that warm, aromatic smell of barbeque coming from?

Hey, I had a blast yesterday, despite the *looooong* turns. Or, should I say, I was having a blast until my battalion was turned into roasted dinner for 500. I'm building a magical fire-extinguisher for next time. At least Tom seem to have a little (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: pictures from the TL2 game

Great pictures! I must say that I certainly understand that sense of enjoyment :) I'm working on the writeup now. - Joe "Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:HE1DDr.pzv@lugnet.com... (...) there's (...) single (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)