Re: BrikWars question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 16:17:13 GMT

Hey Guys,

I know this is a last minute post for this weekend's game, but I am sorry I
will not be able to make it.  I was hoping I would get out of working and
maybe view how the game is played (as well as bring some catapults and
ballistae).  Alas, I am stuck at work as I type this, way out west...  :(

Chances are that my Castle display will be demolished into the collective
for the sake of some Moonbases before we have a chance to play again...  Of
course, if you happen to run a Space level game... Hmmmmmm....

...(Hendo thinks about the size of his LSF, comtemplates layout options,
envisions large amounts of spacemen running amok...
hmmmm.....must...get...home...and...sort...must....aaahhhh!!)

Uh, well anyway...  I hope today's game goes well.  Can't wait to see some
pictures!  :)

-Hendo