 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 274 (-5)
  Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

(...) Who made the white castle? (...) They look great, but... I think they are too big, when compared to the minifigs. :) Jeff (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

Great stuff! I love it! I really like Chris' castle, and the modular wall-system looks fabulous! Hopefully I'll manage to wiggle through my loads of homework and get to the TCS next weekend. If I can, I'll try and take some pics. -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG's 2nd Window display at The Construction Site in Waltham MA

Followups to lugnet.org.us.nelug The first set of pictures are up for the NELUG Castle display in the window at The Construction Site in Waltham MA (URL) . At this stage 3 NELUG members are included. They are Dave Eaton, Chris Phillips, and Eric (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general) !

  Re: NELUG 4/30/00 Brikwars Pics are up.

(...) You make me sound so philosophical-like. For the record, what I was actually thinking was "why did I stay out so late last night?" eric (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: NELUG 4/30/00 Brikwars Pics are up.

That is Eric Joslin's fantastic burned out European-style cathedral. We should all nag him to post pictures of it, because it really is amazing in and of itself. It has statues, balconies, gargoyles, brown pews ... very impressive, even in its (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact