 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2724 (-10)
  Re: When the world was young...

(...) got the curved shapes just perfect, and the movement from studs to tiles makes a great contrast. I've got to get a bigger pile of green plates. Bruce (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: New Buildings

oops....www.brickshe...gi?f=39762 (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  New Buildings

Well, after 7 or 8 train shows with the same buildings, I have decided it's time to completely re-do my main street scene. The first building to be done...is of course a new fire station (as if it wasn't expected)It's not completely finished, as I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Copied briefly to .castle because the images inspire... Shaun, I envy the amount of green ABS you have! That rolling hill is the sort of thing I dream of doing for my landscapes, and the design concept for your trees is beautiful! I have a few (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brickle Earth

(...) My, yes! That vast intellect of yours and all you could come up with was "Brickle?" It's truly a day of mourning for Geeks, Nerds and Dorks the world round... Didn't you come up with "Little Earth" earlier? I like that. "Studded Earth" is also (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) oooh - spies, here we come :) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brickle Earth

(...) Actually, the moderators beat me to the punch. Grrrr, those pesky, efficient moderators ... (...) Does that mean I'm ill? -s (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

I figured I'd throw in some answers too, though they are mostly identical to Joe's. (...) Where *don't we play! Though, like Joe said, this time it looks like we'll be playing at Jonathan's spacious digs in Arlington, Mass. (...) We usually try to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

<snip> (...) The orginal was deleted, because I was trying to sneaky. Brickshelf automatically deletes any file that has an .htm extension. I've found on most web sites that if you open a .txt file that has html tags in it, those tags will be used (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Hiya Jonathan, If you don't mind my asking, why was the original deleted during moderation? For everyone's benefit, I also uploaded a bunch of pics of my various Scenery MOCs (after moderation): Green Rolling Hill: (URL) Outcropping: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact