 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2704 (-5)
  Re: When the world was young...

(...) On that note, what specifically about Ninjas should be disallowed? IE, half the reason Ninjas are so cool is Stealth, which costs an un-whopping 2 points. I'd either say disallow Stealth or make it cost more... Spider Gymnastix I'm not so (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) not to mention that the smell of steak lures the troppers to their untimely death! :) (...) mmm... spice, for the steak, of course! (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) How about this? And I steal this, without apology, from the classic ASCII graphics game "Rogue", which was the predecessor to "Moria": The function of an item is unknown until it is used ... and items with penalties are considered "cursed", (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Good question. The way the rules are written, it basically says they are completely undetectable, BUT as a certain laser-toting opponent will attest to, invisable or not, the Ninja is still physically there and therfore can still suffer damage (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: When the world was young...

(...) Oh Shaun, Plague Cows are *so* 12th century. Who has time to wait around for the plague to take affect? I prefer the more instantaneous effects of flaming cows myself. *That's* where the money is these days. I also agree that there should be a (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact