Re: The Newest LEGO maniac.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 02:26:20 GMT

In lugnet.people, James Trobaugh writes:
Congradulations Eric! Are you going to build another LEGO Train tray in her
room, or just cut a tunnel between your son's room and hers?

Thanks (to all the well wishers).  This was a point of debate for some time but
my son has moved out of the "train" room to make way for the baby and is now in
his own "big boy room".  So far he seems to be fine with the move, he is very
in to Thomas Wooden Railway stuff so I think that is satisfying his train needs
for now.  We will see what happens when he realizes the baby is staying in his
old room now and gets more use of the shelf railway.

Of course my son is also very into Duplo (I guess its Explorer now).  He has
one of the biggest Duplo collections I have ever seen.

Time for sleep...

Oh wait, nope dirty diaper, sleep will have to wait...

Eric Kingsley

jt

In lugnet.people, Eric Kingsley writes:
Please come visit the newest LEGO maniac.

Allison Elizabeth Kingsley

http://www.thekingsleys.net/allison/allison.htm

Everyone is well, actually labor was VERY quick compaired to our first so we
arn't quite as exhausted as the first time (YET!).  Having 2 will pose many new
challenges but we look forward to the day we can sleep once again.

Eric Kingsley