Re: The Newest LEGO maniac.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:05:27 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
news:H8HCtw.Iox@lugnet.com...
Please come visit the newest LEGO maniac.

Allison Elizabeth Kingsley

http://www.thekingsleys.net/allison/allison.htm

Everyone is well, actually labor was VERY quick compaired to our first so we
arn't quite as exhausted as the first time (YET!).  Having 2 will pose many • new
challenges but we look forward to the day we can sleep once again.

Hate to break it to you Eric, sleep won't be a word you use until they both
move
out. Even then it's with one eye open. ;)

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS