  Re: One last general meeting...

(...) ACK! I totally forgot to pay my share when I was there this weekend! I owe money, I owe money ... sorry about that, to whomsoever outlayed the funds (Dave?) (...) I can't do anything on the 18th, but the 17th and the 19th work fine for me. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: One last general meeting...

(...) Oh yeah-- I figure it's a mildly rare set (being a Target exclusive), so I inventoried the rest of the set for Peeron's sake. But I haven't opened the blue car's box yet, so whoever wins the set wins the honor of inventorying it! (or, so would (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)