Subject:
BrikWars (Re: Impending Train Show)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:42:51 GMT

<train stuff snip>

So - who's up for a mini Brikwars game that takes place over the course of the
day?  Not mecha or anything, just some troopers running around the city?  Just
an idea ...

-s

Actually, it's too bad you have the train show. We're having just those kind
of games this weekend. We've had too many conceptual games lately, so we're
"Getting Back to Basics". Little more than squad combat galore.

Plus, we're making use to the larger room in my house (which really isn't
that large) so a few more people could be accomidated beyond my brother Sean
and me.

But it's sort of a hike for most NELUGers. I live out near Great Woods
(er... I mean, Tweetercenter).

Oh well, maybe next time.

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70