  Re: Place your orders for NELUG shirts...

I have been asked if non-NELUG members can buy shirts. I see no harm in this so I will say yes if you can abide by these rules. 1. Payment will have to be recieved before the order, NELUG will not be fronting the deposits for non-members. 2. You (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Place your orders for NELUG shirts...

I know I seem to be talking to myself but I have also been asked for pictures... Henley (Short Sleve, this is the first time we are ordering Long Sleve Henleys so just streach out your screen to get an idea). Basically this is a 3 button collarless (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)