Subject:
Place your orders for NELUG shirts...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:46:29 GMT

Sorry for the delay on the quote.  We can have shirts done by the end of
November if we have an order in by the end of next week.  My plan is I will
take orders through the 8th.  I will pay for the deposit out of the NELUG funds
to expedite things and folks can then write a check to NELUG.  Here are your
choices (if you have seen the current shirts you know what to expect if not let
me know).

Short Sleeve Henley (Gray)     $17
Long Sleeve Henley (Gray)      $18
Natural Denim                  $32

Add $2 for XXL.

Please get your orders in sooner rather than later.  I will also post this on
LUGNET to make sure people have a chance to see it.

Eric Kingsley