Subject:
Train club for register (Eric Kingsley)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 21:53:31 GMT

Hello Eric,

My email has been down for a while and it may have affected a message I sent
you with regards to updating the Train Organisation lists.

The UK now has it's first LTC, known as the 'North British Lego Train Club'
(though we are really national now). The club was founded early this year
and has already displayed at two shows with a 3rd arranged for November.
We've a way to go before we can catch up with you guys over there but would
appreciate if you can add the club to the register.

www.nbltc.org

Many thanks,

Jon Reynolds
on behalf of the NBLTC